Our Mission: To glorify God by coming alongside the global missions community to enhance Kingdom effectiveness. Our Vision: A powerfully strengthened missions community: bearing more fruit, building more disciples, being more obedient, and bringing more glory to God.
To come alongside Christian leaders around the world.
- We serve as catalysts, without personal or institutional agendas.
- We stay only as long as needed and welcome.
- We view all our work as spiritual activity with eternal significance.
- We promote effective and Godly stewardship of resources as a model for business and ministry.
- We practice the accountability of planning and evaluating our work, and teach others to do the same.
Our Recipients (Who we come alongside)
We give priority to those Christian leaders:
- Who have limited resources
- Who work among unreached peoples
- Who work in the least reached places
We work with churches, para-church organizations and kingdom-minded business and professional men and women. We seek out potential leaders, as well as those currently serving in leadership roles.
A flourishing global Church served by faithful,effective leaders.
(for the flourishing global church we envision)
Glory for our Father from…
- Strong Missional Communities
- Spiritual Fruit
- Disciples of Jesus committed to discipling others
- Obedience to our Lord
Servanthood, Action with Reflection, Respect, Excellence with Integrity, Heart for the Nations
We work with a heart of humility, and honor those we serve.
Action with Reflection
We believe that God cares about both being and doing, so we practice and teach both action and reflection.
We respect the God-given dignity of each person, and model interdependence as members of the global Church, which is Christ’s Body.
Excellence with Integrity
We pursue high standards and transparency in all that we do.
Heart for the Nations
We love all peoples and give special attention to those who serve cross-culturally.
Where We Serve
In 2014 Paraclete associates served in 40 countries in the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe.