The Ministry Care Fund
When you give to the Ministry Care Fund,you show pastors, missionaries, and ministry leaders that you support their calling and care about their lives. Your generosity matters in their everyday work and when the unexpected happens.
Ministry work is often arduous, traumatic, dangerous, and filled with unexpected financial burdens. You can help Christian leaders by being there for them when they need help the most.
Your support is crucial to providing Paraclete Mission Group Associate, Jeff Lander with grants and scholarship funds to bless missionaries, pastors, parachurch leaders, and ministry families (spouses and/or children) with important resources for a variety of needs on every level of ministry work. In his work coming alongside ministry leaders, Jeff spends time listening to leaders who struggle with the various barriers to their work, and he tries to support and empower them to remain in their calling. To do so often requires providing financial assistance or purchasing tools, equipment, or curriculum for ongoing training.
The Ministry Care Fund provides a safeguard for Christian leaders and their families by providing them with critical resources, including:
- Emergency Response Scholarshipsto assist with unexpected or prolonged emergencies that directly impact a Christian leader’s holistic care. This may include evacuations, unexpected medical costs, unexpected ministry loss, etc.
- Restoration Grants when a leader experiences compassion fatigue, burnout, broken relationships, or loss. Since time to heal is pivotal to the ability to remain in ministry, we provide unique revitalizing opportunities with professionals in their field of work to promote holistic healing and renewal.
These may include:
- Intensive Counseling
- Outdoor Adventures
- Marriage Retreats
- Parenting Assistance
- Reentry Support Scholarshipsfor providing debriefs and resettlement transitions for international missionaries.
- Medical Care Scholarshipsto keep missionaries and ministry leaders and their families physically healthy and address high-risk care and emergency costs.
- Pastor Partnership Grantsto help rural and low-income pastors serving in destitute locations with little to no income. These grants provide holistic support for a qualifying pastor’s family and church ministry to cover monthly expenses for up to two years. Grants cover basic needs (nutritious food, shelter, clothing, sanitation, education, and healthcare). The grants also include support for basic needs for community assistance directly tied to the church of the pastor (providing some ministry help to the church).
- Training & Leader Library Scholarshipsto equip missionaries and ministry leaders who do not have adequate funding for additional training, purchasing books, or getting required certifications for ongoing leadership.
- Technology Equipping Scholarships to provide new technology resources to missionaries and ministry leaders who need new laptops, cell phones, audio and video equipment, and evangelism or discipleship tools.
Most needed funding: Funding for Restorative Grants and Pastor Partnership Grants.