Paraclete Mission Group Offers...
Choose your own assignments, locations, and field of work.
Plan and budget your work, and submit reports online.
Paraclete is a member of ECFA and Missio Nexus, and has a Charity Navigator 4-star rating.
We ARe Looking For People Who...
- are searching for a way to expand their ministries.
- can thrive within an ethos of trust, with minimal supervision.
- have a ministry network (or potential network) into which they can serve.
- have expertise in service areas that will allow them to bring value to the kingdom.
- have a team of financial sponsors who will support the Paraclete mission and method.
Paraclete takes its name from the Greek word used to describe both Jesus and the Holy Spirit, meaning “one who comes alongside to help.” The come-alongside model has always been a valued discipleship tool.
Today our model is more valuable than ever. For Paraclete, it is in our DNA. It is the only way we work, the core of our identity, and the grid we use when looking for new associates.
Paraclete Application Process
If you sense God leading you to serve with Paraclete, or if you work with missionaries in transition, we would love to talk to you and pray with you. Our application process is simple.
- Introduce Yourself: Connect with us here with a quick inquiry form and tell us a little about yourself. We’ll then get back to you quickly.
- Your Application: We’d like to see your resume or CV, a Paraclete Associate Application and a signed Statement of Faith.
- Your References: We’ll hear what others think about a fit with Paraclete.
- Personal Interview: If we see a good fit with Paraclete, we will set up a time to meet together.
- We Both Decide: Once the interview has taken place, we will take a few days to pray for God’s leading before making final decisions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
It is the policy of Paraclete Mission Group not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in admission and access to, or treatment or employment in its program or activities. As a religious institution, Paraclete is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.