To come alongside Christian leaders around the world.
- We serve as catalysts, without personal or institutional agendas.
- We stay only as long as needed and welcome.
- We view all our work as spiritual activity with eternal significance.
- We promote effective and Godly stewardship of resources as a model for business and ministry.
- We practice the accountability of planning and evaluating our work, and teach others to do the same.
(Who we come alongside)
We give priority to those Christian leaders:
- Who have limited resources
- Who work among unreached peoples
- Who work in the least reached places
We work with churches and parachurch organizations, as well as kingdom-minded business and professional individuals. We seek out potential leaders, as well as those currently serving in leadership roles.
Coming alongside Christian leaders around the world
WHERE WE SERVE
In 2019 Paraclete associates served in 67 countries in the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe and the Middle East.
Paraclete’s vision is to see a flourishing global Church served by faithful, effective leaders.
We seek glory for our Father from…
- Strong missional communities
- Spiritual fruit
- Disciples of Jesus committed to discipling others
- Obedience to our Lord
Servanthood, Heart for the Nations, Action with Reflection, Respect, Excellence with Integrity
We work with a heart of humility, and honor those we serve.
Heart for the Nations
We love all peoples and give special attention to those who serve cross-culturally.
Action with Reflection
We believe that God cares about both being and doing, so we practice and teach both action and reflection.
We respect the God-given dignity of each person, and model interdependence as members of the global Church, which is Christ’s Body.
Excellence with Integrity
We pursue high standards and transparency in all that we do.