people of paraclete
Select an Associate
To come alongside Christian leaders around the world.
We serve as catalysts, without personal or institutional agendas.
We stay only as long as needed and welcome.
We view all our work as spiritual activity with eternal significance.
We promote effective and Godly stewardship of resources as a model for business and ministry.
We practice the accountability of planning and evaluating our work, and teach others to do the same.
Financial accountability is important to Paraclete. We have been members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1998. Our Financial Statements were audited for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 by Capin Crouse, LLP. Paraclete is registered for charitable solicitation in all states that require it.
- coming soon: 2020 Paraclete Mission Group 990
- 2020 Paraclete Mission Group Audited Financial Statements
2020 Financial Summary
Information We Collect
- Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
Your contact information: name, organization/church, address, phone number, email address;
- Your preference for which ministry your donation will be applied;
- Your payment information: credit card and/or bank account information;
- Information you choose to share with us: questions, comments, suggestions, how you learned of Paraclete, and;
- Your communication preferences; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How We Use Your Information
Paraclete Mission Group uses your information to help you complete a donation, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry activity and results. We use credit card numbers only for donation or payment processing.
How We Protect Your Information
We use industry standard safeguards to protect your information. We protect the security of credit card transactions using a number of measures such as encryption, access controls, network firewalls and physical security. Card numbers are never stored on our premises in any physical or electronic form. These measures make it extremely difficult for anyone to intercept the credit card information you send to us. When we work with other companies to process credit card transactions, those companies also use encryption and other security measures.
We Do Not Share Your Personal Information
Paraclete Mission Group will not sell, rent, trade or lease your personal information to other organizations. We hold the identity of donors confidentially. We will use your information only to further the ministry purposes of Paraclete Mission Group. We will not send you mailings on behalf of another organization.
YOUR RIGHTS – GDPR Specific
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. In addition, the Global Data Protection Regulations gives you the right, under certain circumstances:
- to request in writing and securely obtain copies of the personal information we hold about you;
- to correct or update your personal information held by us;
- to request us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes or for any other purpose where there is no legal requirement for continued processing;
- to object to profiling activities based on our legitimate interest;
- to request to have all personal data deleted (in the EEA only). To exercise any of these rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please tell Paraclete Mission Group as soon as any of your contact details change so that records can be kept up to date.
We will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information, which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
We will honor your desire not to receive mail from us if that is your preference. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list. Donors with an online account with Paraclete Mission Group can establish and change their communication preferences, print receipts, make one-time donations and set up recurring automatic donations. If you choose not to have an online account you have the same degree of control when you call or write to tell us of your preferences.
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
equal opportunity employment
It is the policy of Paraclete Mission Group not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in admission and access to, or treatment or employment in its program or activities. As a religious institution, Paraclete is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.